Fix bug where visualizer would still play even when turned off.
Better handle slow internet.
Fixed a problem where a station did not show up in the Favorites folder when user marked it as a favorite.
- iOS: You can now swipe the album art or station logo to move to the previous or next station in the current folder.
- iOS: Better Airplay support.
- Improved station sharing.
- Better Handoff between iPhone and Mac.
- Many minor fixes and improvements.
- Improved station icon handling.
- Improved album art display.
- Minor UI improvements.
- The station list now shows station icons.
- Scan Up and Down removed from main window, and are now in the Controls and Click Right menus.
- Scanning now works properly with all folders.
- Clicking the play button will scroll the station list back to the current station.
- Downloading of station icons is faster and uses less memory.
- Adding an image in the edit panel works again.
- Double clicking a folder now collapses that folder and all it’s sub-folders.
- Some code clean up. Bugs removed.
- Handoff is now supported between Mac and iPhone.
- Long station names are no longer cut off in title area (macOS).
- Better handling of lost internet connection.
- Better search.
- Improved finding of last played station when starting up.
- Misc crashes fixed, and minor improvements.
- Over 20,000 stations added! Look in the Countries and US States folders.
- Better, Faster!
- Search now looks in your private folders.
- Better highlighting for the current station.
- Bugs removed.
- Currently playing station is highlighted in the folder view.
- In Settings you can now add a station if you know the URL of its stream.
- In Settings you can now delete all your iCloud data.
- Most station folders are now loaded when opened, not at start up. This will make start up faster as we expand the station catalog.
- More reliable syncing to iCloud.
- Many small improvements and bug fixes.